Kill this Mediocrity

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last night was such a different night for me. I was sick, and was sleeping downstairs with the fire and T.V on. Something inside of me was so strong. It was a fire. It was deep. Something inside of me wanted to change the course of our world. I don't understand why I was so emotional this particular night. Maybe because I was sick and drained, but I was crying so much the whole night. I couldn't bare to see the world where it was, with out feeling something so deep in me. It made me cry. Several times. I have huge dreams and aspirations for the Kingdom of God. I know I must go through process before I see some of it happen. Yet, I will not wait around. I am going to stay busy, doing something for God, while I go through that process. I wish it would speed up, but I know that process will build my character to sustain me when I get to Gods promise. I want to change the world. I want to make a difference in America and overseas. What God has been putting in my head and heart is almost too big for me to comprehend. And it requires me making preparations now and taking action soon. I don't have time to waste time on social human endeavors and finite selfish humanity. As I wait and grow I will be moving forward no matter what...

No comments: