Kill this Mediocrity

Monday, May 5, 2008


Finally, I am in California...beautiful weather, trashy girls, expensive gas prices, congested traffic.....how can it get any better than that. Honestly, I love home though. I never realized how blessed I was till I moved away from home. Especially, to live in the part of Cali that I do. Its amazing. The beaches and piers, the sweet down town, the places and theme parks near by where you can get your blatter merked by a roller coaster. I don't want to brag about my home or be vain and stupid, but I will openly voice my extreme contentment with where I live. You never know what you got, till its gone. I realize after living in Springfield for almost a year, how good I have it and how blessed I am to have a home in California. I wish all my new friends that I have made this last school year can come and visit me. Then they will finally notice that the West is the Best. Its nice to finally not be an ethnic majority in my state of residence...

1 comment:

mR. Kidd said...

dude, i would so come and visit you BUT ONLY b/c you were so nice to me and gave me my keys! that was amazing dude, how cool you are! how cool you are!
for sure broseph-ana
you are the main-man
you shall be my pen pal
i can't believe you gave me the desires of my heart: keys...now 'tis open! my heart is unlocked...i'm....done....