Kill this Mediocrity

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Without Vision the people perish

I want to
-start my own businesses
*t-shirt company
*venue, coffee shop, industrialized music shop
*corporate ministry-based media organization
*moving company
-musical endeavor
*successful band
*recording persuit
* worship
-ministry
*evangelism
*youth pastor
*associate pastor
*senior pastor
*missionary
-Personal
*Vessel, broken and humble, used for the will and purpose of God
*overcome my own personal "demons" and insecurities
*watch revival hit my nation
*change the world
*marry a women of God


My goals and dreams and aspirations are important to me and God. I post this for myself, for vision, even for my friends to see this so they know my heart. I want to want to know God. I want to accomplish a lot over my lifetime. I want to change the world. I want to want to know God...

No comments: