Kill this Mediocrity

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Game Over

A fox, sly and cunning… moves about. This seducing smile holds me captive. I can’t move. Those eyes pierce my very fortress that took long to build. I feel it crumbling. I feel these foundations give way to…. smooth words. My door opens up to a thief….take your time, tear me up inside. I am only a toy in this game. Victim and action figure, I have become in this game of cat and mice. Seduction at it most subtle form. Execute the elected in their sleep. Tear their heart out, their head on your platter. Its time to find another innocent victim.
I walk past you.
You see me.
You want to play another game.
This time I’ll be calling the shots.
This time ignorance is bliss.
This time a shot below her belt will give her the idea.
This time I know better.

No comments: